mardi 16 novembre 2010

Monday July 16th 1894

My dear diary, this day is going to be the most amazing day of my life, well after the one when I first married Ernest, I mean Algernon. I am sure it is not going to be as fabulous as the day we got married under that tree; because I thought his name was Earnest and there is nothing comparable to being married to an Earnest,as it is such an inspiring name. Anyway, even if our relationship has not always been easy, you know we broke up once and he lied to me about his real name, the three month we spent together before we met were amazing. I must admit that I have been a little disappointed when I realized that he was not the wicked man he was supposed to be and that his real name was Algernon (one must confess Algernon is not a really classy name ). However, my love for him is deep and I can’t wait for the moment when he will slip a ring on my finger, for real this time. My dear diary, this is coming, in about an hour! I must leave you now, to get prepared!

xxx cecily

15 commentaires:

  1. I am sure you will be happy with Algernon! What a crazy wedding!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. OH! thank you! you are right! Algy is such a lovely man!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hell yeah! Algernon is such a lovely man! Way more than jack hehe!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ernest you mean! I know it is because we already got married three months ago so he had more practice than Ernest!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Yes Algernon will always be better than Ernest, i hope my daughter know it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. How are you my dear little Cecily?

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. me too Algychouchou! my little darling!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. would u like to go in a restaurant later on today?

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. why in a restaurent! you don't like what I cook?? You prefer to eat a meal prepared by someone else!?

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. oh ok, then you do it, i love what you do. (*in my head*, but she told me she was tired of preparing meals, omg girl**)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. oh okay if it please you then we wiil go algychouchou

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. alright, i'll grab you up at 8h, be prepared CECILYYYYYYYYYY ^-^

    RépondreSupprimer