mardi 23 novembre 2010

Gwendolen

Monday, July 16, 1894


8:30: Woke up fifteen minutes ago, I couldn’t get to sleep because I’m so excited since I’m going to get married this afternoon. At the same time, I keep thinking of the day I learned that my Jack was actually named Ernest. Anyway, I shall get ready for breakfast.

10:30: I’ve just finished having breakfast with mum who was still trying to convince me to not goi through with this marriage. I feared she wasn’t going to come to the wedding or would try something to make it go wrong, but I made her promise that she would'ntdo such things.

11:30: I’m going to see Cecily for the preparations. Since she was going to get married to Algy, we decided to do it at the same time.

12:30: It’s almost time for the wedding I’m getting dressed for the wedding. I thinking that being married to Ernest is what I’ve always dreamed about. I hope nothing goes wrong at the wedding and I’m more than thrilled to see my Ernest.


6 commentaires: