mardi 16 novembre 2010

Algernon Moncrieff

by david lonergan

Monday, July 16, 1894

8h00 : My dear fellow diary, I have an amazing feeling about my mariage. Even if she had thought we were married for a few months, today is our ultimatum, we are getting married. It is true that I love Cecily Cardew. She’ll be a wonderful wife. I can’t wait to fit a ring on her finger.

10h30: My dear fellow, even if some people think I’m not good enough for Cecily, they are wrong. It’s not because I assume that cheating helps relationships to last that I’m bad for her. Anyway, if I don’t cheat on her, she’ll do it, so I should do it before she does. It’s not because I have a wife, that I can’t be a Bunburyists.

12h30: My dear fellow diary, I can feel it, I’m hearing the piano playing, the voice of the reverend asking us if we are ready. I’m so stressed, if feels like the sun’s inside my smoking. I wonder how beautiful will she be. Alright, time’s up, game over, I have to go now, wish me good luck.

21 commentaires:

  1. I hope you will stop being a Bunbuyist now that you're married to my little Cecily...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oh of course my dear fellow (but can she see this? )

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. No but i tell you now. if you do something wrong to her... you'll never be able to eat a cucumber sandwich again!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. its too late now, and she even made me a cucumber sandwich

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Don'you feel bad being so unromantic to her? She is in love with you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. i'm in love with her too, here, let me call her and tell i do love her.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. hey sexy Algernon im in the house :) oh....it's ernest..

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Let me remind you taht phone does'nt exist yet

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. my dear fellow, i've drink a tea with alexander graham bell only 1 week ago, cmon now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Ok, maybe you hare right for this one, but you really stop to bunbury noe that you are with Cecily.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Comon don,t be so rude to me. We are just to great man who argue on a important subject.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Im going to bed ! wish me a good night everyone!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. ahahahahahaha, try to join in even more... gnight !

    RépondreSupprimer