mardi 16 novembre 2010

Gwendolen

by maxime lacoste
Monday July 16th 1894
My dear diary today is the amazing wedding of Algernon and Cecily! It is also the wedding of my daughter, Gwendolen, and Ernest. I am happy to see that Cecily is now happy with Algernon and
I support everything they will have to face in the future. They make such a beautiful couple, my nephew seems happy and that is how he should be. Unfortunately, there will be the marriage of my daughter.....  I hope Ernest will be able to do whatever Gwendolen asks him. I do not approve of their decision, but I will do whatever I can for my daughter. It doesn’t make sense that they are getting together, she deserves someone better than him. I told her many times she could find someone better, but she keeps saying he is the right one. A man who practices duplicty shouldn’t be with such a pretty and nice girl! I still think I have the right to say no to that marriage, but even if I say no, they will probably stay together.  As for Algernon and Cecily I am pretty sure they will be happy since they are made for each other. Algernon is such a great guy, he will take care of her. I hope my beautiful Gwendolen won’t regret her choice.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire